Kinect Book : Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Guide December 27, 2012Posted by Abhijit Jana in Announcement, Book, General, Kinect, Kinect for Windows SDK.
Tags: Kinect, Kinect Book, Kinect for Beginners Book, Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Guide, Kinect Programming Book, Kinect SDK Book, Kinect SDK With Multiple Devices, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows SDK
add a comment
I am very happy and pleased to announce the availability of my book “Kinect for Windows SDK Programming Guide”. The purpose of this book is to explain how to develop applications using the Kinect for Windows SDK. If you are a beginner and looking to start developing applications using the Kinect for Windows SDK, and if you want to build motion-sensing , speech-recognizing applications with Kinect, this book is for you. This book uses C# and WPF in the examples, so you need to know the basics of C# and WPF. If you are a student with basic C# programming knowledge and having basic understanding of WPF and interested to learn about Kinect SDK, you can also read this book.
- Building application using Kinect for Windows SDK.
- Covers the Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6
- A practical step-by-step tutorial to make learning easy for a beginner.
- A detailed discussion of all the APIs involved and the explanations of their usage in detail
- Procedures for developing motion-sensing applications and also methods used to enable speech recognition