Session Delivered : Azure Bot Service & DevOps for Azure Bots
It’s a one full day of deep dive sessions on Azure for Developers, Architects and IT Pro’s delivered by the industry experts and Microsoft MVPs to get you started on Azure Cloud Computing topics like Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Service Fabric, Virtual Machines, Mobile Services and App Services. This was an worldwide event, and was organized over more than 270 location across the globe on 21st April 2018.
During the session I covered Developing Bot rapidly using Azure Bot Services and further covered a deep dive demo on how to setup a quick CI/CD pipelines for the Azure Bots.
Topic Covered During the Session
- Developing a Bot using Azure Bot Service
- Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- End to End Code Changes to Deployment
- Enabling branch policies with gated builds
- Deploying Bot into Deployment Slots
- Telemetry and Analytics using Azure Application Insights and Bot Analytics