Abhijit works at Microsoft as a .NET Consultant. He is a Development Consultant, Solution Development Lead and Architect with over eleven years of experiences in envisioning, plan, design, analysis, development and delivery methodologies using Microsoft technology stacks. As a Consultant, his job is to help customers to design, developed, deploy enterprise level secure solution using Microsoft Technology. As a Solution Development Lead, he was responsible for adopting and delivering world class solution with N+1 Technologies, where he mainly delivered engagements on Universal Windows Platforms, Microsoft Azure, IoT and Cross Platform( iOS and Android Apps), Device Apps and Immersive Mixed Reality (MR) App Development. Several of this projects have been published as Case Studies at Microsoft official site.
Over the past few years, he has incubated HoloLens / Immersive Mixed Reality (MR) / VR / AR and Chat BoT (Microsoft BoT Framework) capabilities and set up the delivery team.
He has received “Best Consultant” and “Best Development Lead” award from Microsoft Global Delivery India. Apart from being a Former Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), he is a Speaker, and author, as well as an avid Technology Evangelist.
He has delivered sessions at prestigious Microsoft events like Tech Ready, TechED, Web Camps, Azure Camps, Community Tech Days, Virtual Tech Days, Devdays, developer conference, etc. He has presented sessions at IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay on Kinect for Windows SDK organized by Microsoft Research India.
He has authored the following books
He has been awarded Code Project MVP (Most Valuable Professional) three times in a row for his contribution to Code Project community. Many of his articles posted on different web forum have been selected as “Article of the day” at http://asp.net site also featured as a “Spotlight” section. CodeProject.com has awarded him many times for his asp.net articles.
He is the Founder of http://dailydotnettips.com, a community site which aimed to create and share useful .NET Tips and Tricks . He spend his personal time to make this site better, share lots of tricks on development that helps days to developers activities.
He is a core member of Microsoft User Group – Hyderabad ( MUGH).
He is basically from Kolkata, West Bengal, India presently based at Hyderabad, India with his wife Ananya and his beautiful baby girl Nilova.
He loves to spend quality time with his family and playing with his little daughter Nilova.
He loves photography.
He holds the following qualifications –
MCA [ Master in Computer Application] – From Heritage Institute of Technology , Kolkata , India
BCA (Hons) [ Bachelor Of Computer Application ] – From The University of Burdwan, WB, India
Awards & Achievements
- Best Mentor – Microsoft, Year 2018
- Director Special Appreciation – Microsoft, Year 2016
- Best Development Lead – Microsoft, Year 2015
- GPGP ( Great People Great Performance) – Microsoft, Year 2014
- Director Special Team Award- Microsoft, Year 2014
- Best Consultant – Microsoft, Year 2013
- Star Award – Microsoft , Year 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Spot Award – Microsoft, Year 2011
- Outstanding Community Contributor- Microsoft , Year 2012, 2013
- Nijam Award – Emirates Airline , Year 2013
- BRAVO” Award – HCL Technologies Ltd, Year 2007, 2008
- “Silver Club Member” By HCL Technologies Ltd on Sept 2008
- “Gold Club Member” By HCL Technologies on June 2009
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of March 2011”
- Best Blogger of the Year 2010 – KolkataNET
- Visual Studio 2010 Extension Development Contest Winner
- Code Project MVP for 2011
- Code Project MVP for 2010
- Code Project MVP for 2009
- Microsoft MVP – ASP/ASP.NET
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of Sept 2009”
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of July 2009”
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of June 2009”
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of January 2009”
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of October 2008”
- Prize winner “Best ASP.NET article of November 2008”
Badges that I always love to hold of…
Microsoft Certified Azure Specialist
Any question, concerns, feedback please feel free to reach out to me via contact me page.