Daily .NET Tips is aiming to share valuable coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site exclusively intends for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers use in their regular development work. In this post, I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of June 2018
- How to export the list of Azure Resources to Excel?
- How to start or stop multiple Azure App Services together?
- Pin Azure Resource details from Blades to Azure Portal dashboard
- How to add custom HTML to Azure Portal Dashboard?
- Azure DevOps Project with Azure SQL Server Database for Web Applications
- Enable Compression for Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Quickly Generate Azure Dashboard from Application Insights Telemetry
- Integrate Azure Application Insights with Azure API Management (APIM)
- Use Azure Storage from Visual Studio Code
- Using Azure Cloud Shell from Azure Mobile App
- Azure Mobile App – Monitor the health and status of your Azure Resources on the Go
- Using Azure API Management with Azure Function
- How to identify the Shared Dashboards in Azure Portal?
- Identify Azure Services Availability by Region
- Generate the OpenAPI definition for Azure Function Apps
- Azure DevOps Integration Tutorial Reference
- Locate Azure resources tags easily in Azure Portal
- Disable local Application Insights for Asp.Net Core Projects
- Tag multiple Azure Resources from Azure Portal
- How to instantly check the health of your Azure services?
- Quickly rollback Azure Logic Apps to the Previous Version
- Cloning Azure Logic App to create a new one
Visual Studio Team Services
- Creating Code Repositories from Existing one in VSTS
- How to add custom HTML to VSTS dashboard?
- Import an existing Git Repository in your VSTS
- Modify Multiple Work Items together in VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- How to restore deleted work items in VSTS?
- Quick Navigation using VSTS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Move a VSTS work item to another team project
- How to change a work item type in VSTS?
To get regular updates visit https://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips
Thank you for your great post!