Daily .NET Tips is aiming to share valuable coding tips and tricks for Developers. This site exclusively intends for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers use in their regular development work. In this post, I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of june 2020.
Azure Tips and Tricks
- How to use the editor in Azure Cloud Shell?
- Getting Diagnostic Dumps for Azure App Service
- Exploring App Service Diagnostics in Azure Portal
- How to check resources deployment operation details for Azure Services?
- How to Move an Azure Subscription to a different Management Group?
- Create and Manage Azure VMs from Visual Studio Code
- Application Insights Telemetry Contrast trends using Pin Multiple Entry
- Setting up Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps directly from Azure VMs
- Check Azure VMs Advisor Recommendation Directly from the VMs
- Visualize ARM Template in Visual Studio Code
- How to check the list of all Azure Free Services in Azure Portal?
- Configure Azure Advisor Recommendation Rules for Azure VMs
- Set up Digests for Azure Advisor Recommendation
- Configure Azure Advisor for Specific Resources
- Enable / Disable Automated Access Tier Change Rules in Azure Blob Storage
- Automatically updates Access Tier in Azure Blob Storage
- How to check your Azure Subscription Support Plan?
- Enable or disable pop-up notifications in Azure Portal
- Quickly Check Azure Resources Security Hygiene
- How to Restore Default Settings for Azure Portal?
- How to create your own Azure Monitor Workbooks?
- Using Azure Monitor Workbooks for Quick Monitoring Analytics
- Quickly Access all Shared Dashboard in Azure Portal
- Automatically Export Azure Subscription Cost Analysis Report
- Clone Dashboard in Azure Portal
- Manage Views for Resources and Resource Groups in Azure Portal
- Choose Default Mode for the Azure Portal menu
- Setting up Azure DevOps for Node.js Apps using Azure DevOps Project
- Exporting Visual Studio App Center Data to an existing Azure Application Insights
- Reuse Microsoft Flows Actions Using Copy To Clipboard
To get regular updates visit https://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips