.NET Community Session : ASP.NET 4.0 In-Depth September 7, 2010Posted by Abhijit Jana in .NET Community Events, ASP.NET 4.0.
Tags: Abhijit's World of .NET, asp.net 4.0, Community Events
I will be speaking in a .NET Community session organized by http://dotnetfunda.com on ASP.NET 4.0 . Below is the more details about the session
ASP.NET 4.0 introduces number of features that improve the core ASP.NET functionality and many changes that allow developers to have a strong controls over the application. These enhanced features makes ASP.NET 4.0 more effective for the web developer than the already existing versions of ASP.NET.
The agenda of this session :
- What’s New in ASP.NET 4.0
- Improvement in Visual Studio 2010 for web development
- Empty Website project and Cleaner Web.Config
- MetaKeyword and MetaDescription enhancements
- Controlling ViewState mechanism
- Controlling ClientID generation for asp.net controls
- CompressionEnabled Session
- CSS Improvements and CSS Friendly Menu Control
- ListView rendering mechanism, Enhancement in Listview control
- Enhancement in RadioButtonList and CheckBoxList
- SEO Friendly URL (Web Form Routing)
- Permanent Redirection mechanism
- Improvements in Code Expressions
- Overview of Dynamic data
- Caching mechanism (Output Caching, Object caching etc.)
- ASP.NET Applications / Database deployment.
- Q & A
Scheduled Date: 19-Sep-2010 (Sunday )
Scheduled Time: 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
Live meeting URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mvp/
Is Paid?: No, It’s FREE Session
Is Registration required ? Yes . Please register here http://bit.ly/d6aVYM .
Disclaimer : http://abhijitjana.net/disclaimer/