Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful code Snippet which anyone use in daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of September 2013.
- Sending raw JSON request to ASP.NET from JQuery
- Working with XML comments in Visual Studio
- A better switch with Lambdas in .NET, Part 4 (Working with Types)
- CorruptedStateExceptions in .NET, a way to handle
- How to add Caller Info Attributes to an Environments that doesn’t support it
- How to capture infrared data stream from Kinect Sensor ?
- Preview Selected Items in Visual Studio
- Console.WriteLine or ‘cw’ – Which one do you prefer ?
- A better switch with Lambdas in .NET, Part 3 (Adding a IComparer)
- A better switch with Lambdas in .NET, Part 2 (A StringComparison implementation)
- A better switch with Lambdas in .NET, Part 1
- Using Retargetable assemblies for portability
- How to control the frame interval of Kinect color data stream?
- Using or Using ?
- Use “Run To Cursor” and save time while debugging
- Asynchrony with Dispatcher in WPF
- Refreshing browser from Application written in C#
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips . You can even just subscribe the Feed.