Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely designed for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet which anyone use in daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. Here is list of 25 very productive and debugging tips and tricks on Visual Studio.
Productivity Tips and Tricks
- Automatically place the ‘System’ directives first when ‘Sorting Using’ option in Visual Studio
- How to keep track of Miscellaneous files efficiently in Visual Studio
- Setting up your Windows Azure Site during Web Site creation in Visual Studio 2013
- Run Web Application in Multiple Browser Simultaneously from Visual Studio
- Automatically Remove and Sort Using on Save in Visual Studio 2013
- Easy Access To Code Lens Options in Visual Studio 2013
- Compare Clone Code in Visual Studio
- Console.WriteLine or ‘cw’ – Which one do you prefer ?
- There is a ‘forr’ code snippet for reverse ‘for’ loop
- How to select a block of code in Visual Studio
- How to get list of attached processes in Visual Studio while debugging ?
- How to Pass Command Line Arguments using Visual Studio ?
- Install a shared Assembly to the GAC as post build event from Visual Studio
- Automatically Show the Output Window During Build in Visual Studio
- Use “Shift+Enter” to add “;” automatically at end of the line
Debugging Tips and Tricks
- Hide Methods from debugger Using DebuggerHidden attribute
- How to use Runtime Objects in Watch Window during debugging in Visual Studio ?
- How to stop debugger after a specific number of breakpoint hit ?
- How to use DebuggerTypeProxy while debugging your sensitive Type
- How to use out of scope object with in Conditional Breakpoint ?
- Get Object Generation using Watch Window
- Few Tips on Customizing Debugging Window View in Visual Studio
- Calling Methods From Watch Window
- Debugging Multithreaded Program
- Use “Run To Cursor” and save time while debugging
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter