A single tip can improve productivity of work while coding. Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET developers. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, sharing new features, .NET How to, .net gotchas, .NET FAQ’s and useful code snippet that helps in daily development work.
This month we have shared post mainly with Windows Universal App and Application Insights. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month September 2015.
- Easily recognize the Type of your Application Insights inside Azure Portal
- 3D Rendering of MapControl in Windows 10 Universal App Development
- Code Health Indicator – A must have visual studio extensions for all app developers
- Implementing Adaptive Toast with Actions in Windows 10 Universal Apps
- Easy drawing and inking using new InkCanvas Control for Universal Windows App
- Design time preview for your multi devices apps in Visual Studio 2015
- Keep Track of your active files inside Solution Explorer – A Quick Visual Studio Tip
- How to disable the Application Insights while in Debug ?
- Building your first end-to-end Cross Platform app – Part 4 – iOS App