Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful code snippet which anyone use in daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of February 2016
- 9 Hidden Features of Visual Studio that you should know
- Filtering error list by Projects to focus on a specific problem in Visual Studio 2015
- Expand and Collapse Code Blocks on the fly in Visual Studio
- Delete horizontal white spaces from your code in Visual Studio
- Find Results Vs. Find Symbol Results Window in Visual Studio
- Filtering the Output Windows messages to focus on what is required – Visual Studio
- Customize the content of Find Result Window in Visual Studio
- Using multipurpose Command Window to execute things faster in Visual Studio
- Where the white spaces are in my code ?– Automatically indicates white spaces in Visual Studio
- Accessing out of scope Objects from Immediate Window in Visual Studio
- You can track Out of Scope Objects by assigning an Object ID during debugging in Visual Studio
- Did you know– You can Drag-Drop & Copy-Paste code inside Watch Window in Visual Studio?
- Enabling Live XAML Debugging in Visual Studio
Xamarin & Cross Platform Development
- Creating Custom Controls in Xamarin.Forms on IOS.
- Creating Custom Controls in Xamarin.Forms on Android.
- Customizing Controls for different platforms (Android, iOS, and Windows Phone) using Renderer for Xamarin Forms