Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers uses in their daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of Aug 2017.
Visual Studio 2017
- Did you know – “Developer News” section in Start Page, when collapsed, shows you a notification in case there are feed updates – Visual Studio 2017?
- Picking up New Project Template right from the Start Page in Visual Studio 2017
- Set Conditions for Exception in Visual Studio 2017
- Did you know – “Attach to Process” dialog window now has a “Process Filtering” option in Visual Studio 2017 ?
- Expression Bodied Local Function in C# 7.0
- Improve code readability using Digit Separator in C# 7.0
- Helper function for your local method – Local Function in C# 7.0
- Declare Out variable right at the point – Out variable in C# 7.0
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips . You can even just subscribe the Feed.
Good as always
which functionality exactly call on upate command of Gridview ???