Daily .NET Tips is aiming to share valuable coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site exclusively intends for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers use in their regular development work. In this post, I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over May 2021. This month I have published tips around Visual Studio 2022, New Azure Web PubSub services, GitHub Action with Visual Studio, Azure Health Chatbot and many more.
- Visual Studio 2022 is 64-bit – What does it mean?
- Don’t See the Preview Features in Visual Studio – Try This
- Remove Unused References – Clean up project references and NuGet packages in Visual Studio
- CI/CD using GitHub Actions Workflow directly from Visual Studio
- How to view the list of all local Git Repositories in Visual Studio?
- Did you know – Visual Studio can add Using directive automatically on paste?
Azure Health Chatbot
- Distribute Azure Health Chatbot Using Microsoft Teams Apps
- How to configure Azure Health Chatbot for Microsoft Teams?
- Create your first AI-powered, compliant Chatbot using Azure Health Bot
- The New Azure Logo – Microsoft Azure Icon
- How to Setup Azure DevOps CI/CD end-to-end for Python on Azure Function under 5 min?
- Switch DevOps Starter between Azure DevOps and GitHub Action
- Create a Messaging App using Azure Web PubSub Service and C#
- Getting Started with Azure Web PubSub Service
- The fastest way to get started with Microsoft Azure