.NET Tips and Tricks from Daily .NET Tips – July and August 2013 Links September 2, 2013Posted by Abhijit Jana in .NET Tips and Tricks, Tips and Tricks.
Tags: Visual Studio, dailydotnettips, Visual Studio Tips, Kinect, Kinect for Windows, .NET Tips, .NET Tips and Tricks
Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet which anyone use in daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of July and August 2013.
- Refreshing browser from Application written in C#
- Refreshing browsers directly from Visual Studio 2013
- How to customize the Reflection Metadata ?
- There is a ‘forr’ code snippet for reverse ‘for’ loop
- Type and TypeInfo, the two new faces of Object Metadata
- LargeObjectHeapCompaction in .NET Garbage Collection
- Function return values inspection in Visual Studio 2013
- Flag your own code in multithreading debugging
- Debugging Multithreaded Program
- There is a propfull code snippet for property and backing field
- How to select a block of code in Visual Studio
- How to adjust Kinect sensor automatically based on user positions ?
- Identify Kinect device index from device instance id
- How to check if Kinect data streams are already enabled ?
- Do we really need to install Kinect for Windows SDK in the production / end user systems ?
- Using Kinect Instance Id to Initialize the Kinect Sensor
- How to get list of all Connected Kinect Sensor ?
- How to turning off the Kinect IR light forcefully ?
- How to check if any Kinect device is connected with system ?
- How to stop debugger after a specific number of breakpoint hit ?
- Automatic braces completion in Visual Studio 2013
- Changing Code Information Indicator Styles in Visual Studio 2013
- Search within Options Dialog Control – Visual Studio 2013
- Configuring Code Information Indicators in Visual Studio 2013
- Check the Unit Test Status Easily and Effectively – Test Status Indicator in Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Find the References Easily – Code Reference Indicator in Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- View Code Definition with in Same Code Window – Peek Definition in Visual Studio 2013 Preview