Here is the list of 14 cool Kinect for Windows SDK Tips and Tricks that you found very useful. Couple of months back I published a post to share the list of Kinect for Windows SDK tips and tricks that I was writing at Daily .NET tips. In the past few days; I have also shared another set of tips that are mainly related with the Kinect Speech Recognition.
Here is the updated list:
- Accepting Kinect Speech Commands after a specific level of confidence
- Get the list of recognized words from Kinect speech commands
- Using Wildcard with Grammar Builder – Kinect Speech Recognition
- Dynamically Loading/Unloading Grammar – Kinect Speech Recognition Engine
- Applying RGB color filtering in Kinect color stream Data
- How to control the frame interval of Kinect color data stream?
- How to adjust Kinect sensor automatically based on user positions ?
- Identify Kinect device index from device instance id
- How to check if Kinect data streams are already enabled ?
- Do we really need to install Kinect for Windows SDK in the production / end user systems ?
- Using Kinect Instance Id to Initialize the Kinect Sensor
- How to get list of all Connected Kinect Sensor ?
- How to turning off the Kinect IR light forcefully ?
- How to check if any Kinect device is connected with system ?
That’s all as of now. I will keep coming…. Thanks for reading..
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips . You can even just subscribe the Feed