Here are the 10 most popular tips of the year 2015 at Daily .NET Tips, based on the number of times they were viewed and shared by the readers. In the year of 2015 , the topic covers mainly with Visual Studio, C#, XAML, Windows Universal Apps, and Application Insights.
- Creating a Windows Universal App from your existing Web Sites using Visual Studio 2015
- Running Kinect for Windows applications on Windows 10 – Things you should verify
- Understand the complexity and maintainability of your code using Code Metrics in Visual Studio
- Deep Dive : Automated software testing with Visual Studio
- Keep Track of your active files inside Solution Explorer – A Quick Visual Studio Tip
- Building your first end-to-end Cross Platform app
- Using Application Insights right from the Visual Studio 2015
- Adding Application Insights to a Windows 10 Universal App
- Write Unit Test Automatically using IntelliTest in Visual Studio 2015
- 4 Simple Steps – Auto Update to Visual Studio Code
As we wind up with year 2015 and began with a new year, I would like to express my sincere thanks to all the visitors, readers, followers of my blog for their encouragement, feedbacks and support. Wish you and your family a happy new year. I Hope this new year fills your life with happiness and perfect health as always, much more success and happiness.
Follow @Dailydotnettips and fb.com/daiyldotnettips for regular updates