Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers uses in their daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET. In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of July 2017.
Visual Studio 2017
- Simplified Process Attaching – Reattach to Process in Visual Studio 2017
- Persisting the “Find All references” results in Visual Studio 2017
- Turning On/Off “Structure Guide Lines” in Visual Studio 2017
- How To customize “Structure Guide Lines” Colors in Visual Studio 2017 ?
- Did you know – you can just “copy the code” as well from C# Interactive Window ?
- Expression – Bodied Members in C# 7.0
Directly throw Exception as an Expression – Throw expressions in C# 7.0
- Setting Up Continuous Integration for Azure Bot Service
- Linking Team Services (VSTS) accounts with your Azure account for Continuous Integration
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips . You can even just subscribe the Feed.