Daily .NET Tips is aiming to share valuable coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site exclusively intends for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet, new features, which developers use in their regular development work. In this post, I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of Feb 2018.
Azure Cosmos DB
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB using Visual Studio Code
- Setting up global replication of your Azure Cosmos DB database using the Azure portal
- Setting up Failover Priorities for Azure Cosmos DB from Azure Portal
- Add an Azure Cosmos DB trigger to an existing Azure Function app from Azure Cosmos DB Portal
- Quickly connect Azure Cosmos DB with your applications using Visual Studio Connected Services
- Preventing Azure Resource Deletion or Unexpected Changes using Locks
- How to move Azure Resources from one Azure Subscription to another?
To get regular updates visit http://dailydotnettips.com and follow @dailydotnettips at Twitter or like it on Facebook http://www.fb.com/DailyDotNetTips . You can even just subscribe the Feed.